Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

New Stanton Hardware

Today, I will be blogging about the powerhouse of hardware for today's hottest DJs. I recently got my hands on the new Stanton controller and it is worth the price. With the special fx knobs and smooth platters this equipment makes any vinyl spinner turn digital. I thought about the future while buying the controller rather than turning 78 by December. You are wondering why I said such a thing, I say this because carrying cases and cases of equipment will make you age fast.  To the benefit of the Stanton hardware it is lightweight and all you need is a laptop or ipod. I also use a Western Digital external HD to put all my songs on. It's way too much space to add songs and videos.

Don't forget to like my page on Facebook. (it's a button to the far right of my blog to LIKE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About